Thursday, March 19, 2009

Turkish Gold Cigarette

Turkish golds have got to be the best damn cigarettes every made. Simply because when Trukish golds first came out there were in the 2 for one deal, and here where I live smokes can run you upto 5.50 a pack. So I said hell yeah! I'll buy some turkish golds... Damn how surprised I was to find out that the turkish golds didn't actaully taste that bad. Kinda mild with a light flavoring that's slighltly sweet almost like a clove but not strong and made of tobbacco.

I guess my point here is not all cheep cigarettes taste like shit. But beyond that if you haven't had a smoke in a few years or were just begining to dislike the taste of cigarettes, try turkish golds... Hell tries them ever if you don't smoke.

1 comment:

  1. Gold Marlboro offers the identical original brand name cigarettes you usually purchase at your native stores. When you buy Marlboro Gold or any different cigarette complete you get the precise same product, but for tax free costs. marlboro gold offers the guarenteed real quality of cigarettes.
    marlboro gold

    ReplyDelete